Two days ago Epic Reads revealed the title of book three in the Red Queen series:
Soon enough the excitement turned into deep thinking. I began to ask myself:
- Is someone in a cage? Will they get out of it?
- Why are they in a cage?
- Does “cage” refer to an actual cage or is this symbolic of something else?
- Who is being referred to as the “king?”
- Will the cover have another crown or something else? A cage perhaps?
- WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN?????
So I did what any good booknerd does in this situation. I went back to the books to look for clues to what this confounding title could mean. Guess what? I found something.